Thursday, January 12, 2012

Which genre is the best? Pop, Hip-hop, Country or Rock and Roll?

I want to see if anyone still listens to Country and Rock and Roll now that almost every #1 hit on the charts is either pop or hip-hopWhich genre is the best? Pop, Hip-hop, Country or Rock and Roll?
country has nice lyrics.. they are a lot more real that half the B.S. out today..
I love country

I think their melody are much better and tenderWhich genre is the best? Pop, Hip-hop, Country or Rock and Roll?
Rock and Roll, out of those choices.
countryWhich genre is the best? Pop, Hip-hop, Country or Rock and Roll?
Pop..
Pop.......thanks.
hip hop of course duhhh!
I love rock n' roll

So put another dime in the jukebox, baby

I love rock n' roll

So come and take your time and dance with me!
ROCK and ROLL and COUNTRY for me

No comments:

Post a Comment