Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rap&Hip-Hop: Do you like Rock and Roll music?

I want to personally have amazing sex with the members of Avenged Sevenfold.Rap%26amp;Hip-Hop: Do you like Rock and Roll music?
Wow, every question I run across that is asked by you is generally completely retarded.
I am going to now tell you off:

You are ignorant for liking avenged seventhfold simply because you think the members are good looking. Second off, Wayne ain't hip-hop. He's a slave rapper. People like you are machines. Sheeple. Third, avenged seventhfold isn't rock and roll.



You're a freaking idiot. Do your homework on hip-hop too.Rap%26amp;Hip-Hop: Do you like Rock and Roll music?
Pre or Post op? http://www.layoutlocator.com/graphics/dl…



Yeah I like Rock.



- Transsexual Ninja Fairy
I love them!! You are my kind of woman!!! My favorite song by them Kyle have to be either trashed and scattered or blinded in chains or beast and the harlot of corse! I love you haRap%26amp;Hip-Hop: Do you like Rock and Roll music?
I love a7x

I hate pop, country, rap, jazz, and gospal music, but I'll listen to anything else :D
I like anything that appeals to me.
@. - If Being A Slave gets you a networth of 70+ million, then where can i begin my slave labor
How is Savage Fap's picture so big
Yes.
why have sex when you could fap instead?
Don't you still have your dick? I don't think they'd go for that. Silly tranny whore, dick's are for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment