Thursday, January 12, 2012

R&P: Would You Sell Your Soul For Rock and Roll?

Ok, maybe not for all of Rock and Roll, but maybe just one thing Music related you would want more then anything else? And if you would trade in your soul, what would be something so meaningful to you that you would be able to do it?R%26amp;P: Would You Sell Your Soul For Rock and Roll?
i already sold my soul.....







to disco
Nope. I'd like to keep my soul, thanks.

Seriously, I can't think of a single thing I'd like to trade my soul for. I've never wanted to be a famous rock star-what'sfun about people harrasing you day and night?



*I can't wait to see all the TD*R%26amp;P: Would You Sell Your Soul For Rock and Roll?
To be honest, music to me is purely entertainment. I enjoy music but I wouldn't sell my soul for something I enjoy.
Eh... I don't know. Sure, why not? What am I going to do with my soul anyways?R%26amp;P: Would You Sell Your Soul For Rock and Roll?
hell yeah and happiness lol

i would
Yes. To bring back Robert Palmer.



Hell I'd sell my soul if a decent Italian place would open up around my neighborhood.
no I would not sell my soul



can I sell my husband?
No, but i'd sell my sisters soul.
I sold my soul to the God's Rock'n'Roll (Black Metal)-cradle of filth XD



If i sell my soul then i won't actually enjoy what i wished for!!
No way. I don't think I want to be that rich or famous. I don't think it is all it's cracked up to be.
I'd sell my soul for $10 and a pack of cigarettes. :P
I don't have a soul!
To have Randy Rhodes, John Bonham, Layne Staley, and Cliff Burton as My Backing Band.



Yes, off to the Crossroads with Me
Hey Persephone, I'll take that offer.......
for world peace an,,,LMFAO,, i couldn't even get it out!!! hahaha

now for the honest albeit sappy anser,,, id sell it today for the guarantee my kids would grow old happily do'n what they love with people they love



awwww yea yea go die slow
For the good of mankind, to bring back the likes of Hendrix, Lennon Harrison Bonham and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
I wouldn't sell my soul, but I do wish that George Harrison and John Lennon were still alive.

Hope I helped!!!
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment