Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rock and Roll Room Re-design help!?

Okay. Well, I have a small bedroom. It has 3 windows and a closet. So here is where I need help. I want to re-design my room to make it rock and roll themed, but I don't know how I should paint the walls and set up the furniture. I can get the measurements if you need them. I want to have drum and guitar themed stuff if that makes sence. I need help with this because I need a room that I won't get sick of after 2 months. Please help! (And if this helps at all it's teenageish type of style that I am looking for. Any cheap furniture websites would help too!) Thanks everyone I really appreciate it!Rock and Roll Room Re-design help!?
Rock and Roll 50s style decorating ideas

http://mariesmanor.fateback.com/MixedMed鈥?/a>Rock and Roll Room Re-design help!?
First I would find a bedspread to match your theme and start designing. After that is found, find furniture to match the bedspread. After that find a desent paint color to tie everything together. The rest I'll leave to you because I can't help you pick out the furniture! But just have fun and make it unique!Rock and Roll Room Re-design help!?
I would check out: http://store.delias.com/frontpage.do They have some teenager type irridecent curtains, this adorable red and black cameo pillow and some black and white pillows. They also have this cascading chandelier that looks kind of "rock". Something I did in my room when I was 18, was get simple furniture (desk or small table) Then I found pictures I liked and printed them in black and white. Then I decopauged the table with those pictures. It looked very cool.
Sounds cool. I would do a wall in black and the others in bright colors or white. I was going to suggest buying some blank cds and sticking them on your wall or ceiling. I was also thinking checkered curtains (black and white maybe) Find someone who can draw music notes or find them on the internet and put them somewhere. If you want cheap furniture, go to a lowes or home depot and find the marked down stuff. You can get lots of things for little or nothing. Buy some drumsticks and glue them to your dresser drawers. If you have lamps in your room, try gluing guitar picks to the shade. Some ideas. Hope it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment